Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 20 February 2012

Costco Hot Dog

Not a restaurant, but I vowed to write about all things food when Johnny and I created this blog, and Costco definitely falls under that category.

Costco is just one of those magical warehouses that entices you to buy EVERYTHING since things in bulk just appeal to that little voice in our head that says, "More is better!" Too bad Costco doesn't allow photographs to be taken though, otherwise I would have gone camera crazy and taken pictures of all the happy things my greedy self wants (but not need). And the free samples they offer are enough to keep you full until your next meal.

One of the things I love about Costco is their cheap hot dogs. My friend whom I went to Costco with said, "It's funny that it's only when I'm in Costco that I ever think of buying a hot dog." This is probably because it's only 1.50 with a drink and free refills; rumor has it that the price hasn't changed since 1984. That's one hefty rumor to have to live by.

With a warm bun, a thick and juicy hotdog, bell peppers, mustard, relish - is there anything that isn't wrong with this hot dog?

My friend opted for the sausage option (same price) and haphazardly decorated his with ketchup, mustard, and onions.

We got a side of fries and gravy (about $2 something).


Costco will definitely always be my go to for a quick hot dog fix (that and the various hot dog stands on campus - more on this later!)

1 comments: